Sunday, February 26, 2012

Today,as usual.

Today,as usual.
I woke up early for my subuh prayer.
Planning for many things to do.
I jote down everthing in my lovely little notebook.
As i realized how forgetful am i lately.

Well,being a procrastinator wasn't cool at all..
I'm tempted with the chilly air.
So i lie down on my bed,and wait until my mom calling for me.
And i should know what does it mean when hearing her voice
'I'm on danger!!'

As usual,
I'll clean the house
Washing soo many clothes
Preparing foods for my family,
What to do next?
Bla..bla..bla..until night

#Before sleep
I looked back on my lovely little notebook
everything been done just as planned
Except one thing
I'm always wanted to write on my blog every night before i sleep
So i turned on my PC
Writing two sentences and i yawned
Just cant reach the third sentence.
Seriously i have no idea how to write further,
as i'm soo sleepy to make it


And today as usual,
I turned off my PC,
And hoping that i could continue writing a post for my blog tomorrow.


I've told you.Being a procrastinator wasn't cool at all..






2 comments:

Papa Ely said...

Wah...poetry member aku nih...:)
Tumpang lalu tinggal komen kat sini

-mikaielle-

Bakteria Baik said...

..biasalah..ko buat ape?stalk page aku eh?hahaha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...