Wednesday, January 19, 2011

From the bottom of my heart

I dont know why i have to be in this ridiculous feelings for every morning..
I hate it..
I have no courage to dream again..
It will just give me a gloomy face for the whole day..


I think i'm a strong girl..
I can fix my heart by my own..
I will never listen to my emotion whatsoever..

Well...today,I think i'm wrong..
I try to fight but i can't..
I'm sorry cuz i'm crying again..
Its harder to see the same face with a so-called different feelings..

I do miss someone..
I do miss all the good times..
I do miss everything..

I wish i could say those things to the right person...

Even i knew..
I wont get all the things back..
And the most important thing..
I dont want to break the other's heart..



Why i keep thinking about all those things everytime?
I hope my feelings is just a drama..








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

.Giving up doesn’t always mean you are weak..sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go..(^.^)mai comel

Bakteria Baik said...

hehe..thanks..i hope so...really appreciate it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...